The launch of the Marquis Marble tile collection by Craven Dunnill introduces a new era of naturalism to marble-look tiles and chimes with a growing appreciation of original, natural materials. The marble look is enjoying a resurgence as home owners appreciate the fusion of modern styling and the sophisticated opulence created by marble’s dramatic veining.
This new range features five naturally-occurring marbles, replicated in their original hues and in a choice of gloss or matt finishes.
Diane Hyde, Marketing Manager at Craven Dunnill adds: “The nuances of marble are a marvel of the natural world and one which this range accurately captures for designers and homeowners to introduce and enjoy in their décor scheme”.
Marquis Marble from Craven Dunnill’s Renaissance Collection offers a choice of five options:
• White, depicting a classical Carrara style marble with soft grey veining.
• Cream, replicating a Crema Marfil with random veining.
• Beige, featuring honey-coloured undertones and delicate cross-cutting.
• Light Grey, which emulates a complex, small-structured type of marble.
• Tortora, which achieves the striking impact of an Emperador marble, cross-cut with dramatic, calcite veins.
The range is available in a 700 x 350mm glazed wall tile format: the 2 to 1 size ratio proving particularly popular in today’s market place. The wall tiles are offered in a choice of gloss or matt finish. The matching, porcelain floor tiles are available 592 x 592mm in a matt finish.
Craven Dunnill t: 01746 761611
Pictured Top: Marquis Marble Tortora